Frequently Asked Questions
1. What services are covered by a membership?
Unlimited doctor visits, unlimited TeleMedicine, prescription card and minor procedures.
2. Is there a sign-up fee or contract involved in signing up for CareDirect?
There is no sign-up fee or contract. However, there is a three month minimum commitment at sign-up split into three monthly payments.
3. What conditions can we care for?
We treat acute and chronic primary care problems including diabetes, asthma, allergies, cold and flu, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and much more.
4. What if I require hospitalization?
If you require hospital care, you will be under the care of a specialist and hospital staff. Those costs are not covered by our fee. Once you are out of the hospital, our providers will resume care as needed.
5. May I contact a physician after hours? If so, how?
You can contact a physician 24/7/365 via TeleMedicine, the service that allows you to access a doctor any time free of charge.
6. Do I still need insurance?
We recommend that you have health insurance. Our plans act as a great addition to your insurance that can keep your cost of healthcare low by avoiding co-pays and deductibles.
7. How can I save on insurance costs by being a member?
You now do not have to worry about co-pays for primary care visits, and you can visit the doctor as much as needed. With all the services we provide, we have seen many members change insurance plans from a high option health insurance plan to a base one.
8. Are my medical records shared with government agencies or insurance providers?
No, patient privacy is very important to us here at CareDirect Solution. We never provide information to a third party unless requested by you.
9. When am I billed?
You are billed on the upcoming first of the month. That is when your subsciption to Caredirect Solution and Telemedicine servies go in to effect.